Different Types of VISA for Canada, Different types of Canadian Visas, Different Visa Types Canada

Different Types of Visas

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

Canadian Government has started this program on January 2, 2013. This program provides a Permanent Resident Visa for qualified trade’s people in such occupations as welders, plumbers, machinists, ironworkers, heavy-duty equipment mechanics, electricians, crane operators, carpenters, and aircraft mechanics.  This is a permanent residency visa.

Applicants are assessed depends upon their academic qualifications, professional experience, and knowledge levels on French. Applicants should get minimum 67 points to become eligible for this visa! Also the profession must also be a wanted one in Canada such as computer programmers, occupational therapists, financial analysts, include various types of engineers. The rules for applying for this visa are often changing.

Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)

Those who will not qualify for a skilled worker visa need not worry. Their chances of getting Canadian permanent residency are still alive in the form of Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP). The Provincial visas are specially designed for semi or low skilled professionals.

Quebec-Selected Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)

The Quebec Province has a special program for immigration to Canada called the Quebec-Selected Skilled Workers Program (QSWP). Being the largest province in Canada it needs passel of skilled workers for various professions and trades. Knowing French language is an added advantage.

Family-Sponsorship Program: 

Because Canada knows the importance and value of family it provides an opportunity for foreign nationals to reunite with their family, who are in other countries. It welcomes your family to come and join with you to start a new life in Canada.  Once a person bags a Canadian Citizenship, he/she is entitled to sponsor his/her dependent.

Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)

This special visa is for live-in caregivers who are allowed to provide care for disabled, elderly, and the children in private homes without supervision.  The visa entitles the caregiver to live in a private home in Canada. This visa process is complicated and requires previous a high school diploma in either English or in French and also previous work experience. Contracts must be written and signed by the future employer and yourself. 

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy| terms & Conditions| Diclianer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd